Folsom Lake College
100 Scholar Way
Folsom, CA 95630
Rep. of Argentina Address:
Juan Neper 5967
- Visual & Performing Arts Chair, Folsom Lake College, 2000-2002, 2004-2005, 2007-2009
- Professor of Art- Folsom Lake College, Folsom, CA, 1999-Present.
- Co-Founder of Eve Experience, Premier Group of Women Artists
- Co-curator and co-registrar for Luces y Sombras, Bank of America Art Collection for opening exhibition at the Bank of America Art Gallery in Three Stages.
- Commissioned Artist for Private and Public Parties
- Art Curator for various exhibitions and Juror for various competitions
- Artist in Residence - Clatsop Community College, Astoria, OR
- Teaching Fellow - Figure Drawing I & II- Univ. North Texas
- Area Assistant, Drawing Core for Robert Jessup, Univ. North Texas
- Teaching Assistant - Drawing Core Lab - Univ. North Texas
- Sculpture Apprentice, Alfredo Cantarutti Studio, Cordoba, Argentina
- Argentine Liaison for One Sun, One Earth, One Peace Global Project by J. Kracke.
- Published Work in Legacy Literary Magazine, West Texas A&M University
- Non-credit language, art and cultural courses in Ostringen, Germany and Valenciennes, France
- Travel through Europe and extensive living/traveling in Latin America
- Museum of Latin American Art, MoLAA Awards, International Invitational and Juried exhibitions, Long Beach, CA, (2007, 2008, 2009, 2011)
- “Folsom’s Finest” – Seven person show – Hart and Soul Studio Folsom, CA (2007)
- “Journey Within” – National Curated Show – Momo Lounge, Sacramento, CA (2006)
- “Coming Out” – Eve Experience – Hart and Soul Studio- Folsom, CA (2005)
- “Corazones y Almas” – Curated Group Show – La Raza Galleria, Sacramento (2004)
- Annual FLC Visual Arts Faculty Exhibition – Folsom Lake College – Folsom, CA (2000 to present)
- “Mentiras” – One person show – Folsom Lake College – Folsom, CA (2000)
- "Obras Nuevas sobre Temas Viejos" - One person show - Art Center Gallery, CCC, Astoria, OR (1999)
- "El Lado Oscuro del Amor" -One person show -Cannon Beach Gallery, Cannon Beach, OR (1999)
- Studio Faculty Show -Art Center Gallery, CCC, Astoria, OR (1999)
- MFA Exhibitions- "Protrapment" & "Visual Perception of Body Language in Sculpture" -Two person show with Mancel Herring- Cora Stafford Gallery, UNT (1998)
- "Mixed Colors" - Four person International artists show - University Union Gallery, UNT (1998)
- Texas Graduate Exhibition, Curator: James Surls - Sam Houston State University (1997)
- The BAG Shows (Bad Aluminum Group) - Cora Stafford Gallery, UNT (1996, 1997, 1998)
- "ATADURAS" - Two person show with Nichelle Wilson - University Union Gallery, UNT (1996)
- 1.44 Max International Computer Art Competition, Juror Sven Anderson, WTSU, (1994)
- Synergetic 6 - Six Person Show - Mary Moody Northen Gallery, Canyon, TX (1993)
- BFA Exhibit, ” Un je ne sais quio” - one person Show - WTAMU (1993)
- Municipal Art Exhibition of Cordoba, Argentina (Juried entry - 1989, 1990)
"Crossing Customs," Susan Budilovsky. Review /Interview of Mixed Colors.
Entertainment Chronicle, Denton Record, April 2, 1998.
"NT exhibit spotlights international artwork," Mark Stedman. Review of
Mixed Colors. The North Texas Daily, April 7, 1998.
"Art exhibit highlights emotions," Aimee Young. Review of Inner and
Outer Expression. The North Texas Daily, January 20,1998.
1996-98 Texas Higher Education Grant
1996-97 University of North Texas Grant
1993-94 Barton Russell Spurlock Scholarship
1993 Fred & Bernie Vittrup Scholarship
1991-92 Carr Academic Scholarship
1991 Parker-Warner Scholarship
1992-1993 President's List (WTAMU)
1991 Honor Roll
1991 Honor Guard for Graduating Class, 1991
1990 Most Academic Student Award
National Dean's List - 1991 - 93
Mortar Board, Scribes Chapter (Vice President 1993) - 1993
Alpha Chi Texas, Zeta Chapter - 1993
Phi Theta Kappa, Iota Chapter (Treasurer 1991) - 1991
Bad Aluminum Group (graduate sculpture focus group) - 1996-98
Atelier 281 - Printmaking Org. (President 1993-94, V.President 1992) -
SPAM - Students Practicing Artistic Means, Univ. Art Org. (President 1993-94,
V. President 1993)- 1992-94
Richard Davis, sculptor, Kiowa, TX
Lydia Smith, Garland, TX
Barbara Couvadelli, Greece
Mr. Franck G. Moulin, Valenciennes, France
Dr. M.M. Herrero M., Córdoba, Argentina
Liliana C. Peusso, Córdoba, Argentina
Sr. Pedro Herrero, entrepeneur, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mr. John Ladd, artist, Amarillo, TX
Sr. Puiburiger, company CEO, Córdoba, Argentina
Mercedes Sayago de Arámburu & Matias Arámburu, West Lafayette,
Michael Foster, Astoria, OR
Spanish, French, German
Basic Italian and Portuguese
Piano studies for 10 years
Royal Nebeker, M.F.A.
Two Dimensional Director of Visual Arts, Clatsop Community College
Vice President of Instructional Programs and Student Services, Clatsop Community College
College President, Clatsop Community College
Robert Jessup, M.F.A.
Associate Professor of Visual Arts, University of North Texas
Richard Davis, M.F.A.
Professor of Visual Arts, University of North Texas
Mike Cunningham, M.F.A.
Studio Division Chair, University of North Texas